Research shows that less than 50% of doctors accurately interpret patients’ facial expressions. When heath care providers use tested body language and easy to incorporate statement analysis techniques, it has a powerful impact on patient outcomes and HCAHPS scores. Download PDF Description
- Incorporate a potent three-point strategy for decoding nonverbal communication in every patient and family interaction
- Accelerate rapport-building to shorten consultation visits by tuning up your own nonverbal signals
- Quickly spot and respond to three hidden micro expressions that can be early indicators of patient noncompliance
- Address transcultural body language signs of patient uncertainty and concern immediately
- Maintain rapport and spot nonverbal cues even when working through interpreters
Participants receive a set of downloadable course materials designed to reinforce these powerful strategies.