In one day you will learn how to design presentations using the MOST EFFECTIVE style as detailed analysis of the world’s most popular TED talks reveals.
How can you deliver more effective sales presentations and close more deals?
How can your conference speech energize your personal and company brands?
How can you design and deliver TED-worthy talks that deeply inspire and motivate your audience?
How to Design Talks Audiences Love
Ryan gives you a step-by-step blueprint for energizing, inspiring, and persuading your audience that works every time. According to one study reported in the Harvard Business Review, 80% of business presentations are designed to appeal to only 28% of decision makers. You will learn how small design changes can have a dramatic impact on your audience by aligning with their specific decision-making style.
“If a talk fails, it’s almost always because the speaker didn’t frame it correctly, misjudged the audience’s level of interest, or neglected to tell a story.” – Chris Anderson, Curator of TED Talks
You will learn how to…
- Structure your presentation using the MOST EFFECTIVE style modeled by the most popular TED talks
- Capture your audience’s attention and hold their interest with the “Aha!” strategy
- Design your talk to match your audience’s decision-making style
- Incorporate the 3 key components of an amazing delivery
- Weave compelling stories into talks and sales presentations at critical moments
- Use advanced framing and reframing techniques to power up your persuasive speaking
- Design slides that boost the audience impact by more than 400%
- Use reports, white papers, and written articles as a second important component of your presentation to dramatically ramp up your ROI
- Give your audience strategically placed “happiness bumps” during your presentations
Immediately apply what you learn
You will use a 10-point checklist to evaluate your presentation design and receive helpful feedback throughout this highly interactive program. At the end of the day, you will leave knowing exactly how to put together your next sales presentation, speech, or conference talk in a way that will inform, inspire, and motive your audience action!
Ryan is a member of the National Speakers Association and a regular conference speaker. He is an expert in verbal and nonverbal communication, and has provided training and coaching in public speaking and deception detection to technical and financial consultants, attorneys, executives, researchers, and trainers across the world with exceptional results. He appears as an expert guest on Fox News 26 Houston for his work in analyzing U.S. presidential candidate debates.